Allow Anonymous People to Run Workflows

Hi! I used the instructions to allow ‘anonymous people’ to run a Workflow. This person added comments to the workflow and was able to Save them, but now I cannot see them.

She also has a Flowster account, but that wasn’t connected (at least not by me) to this workflow, as I didn’t know she had it until I share the anonymous link with her.

Is there a way for me to see what she wrote?

Great question! On your workflows page, you should hopefully be able to search and find that workflow.

However, if it’s hidden amongst other workflows, you can use the “Workflow Assignee” filter on the left-hand side to Select all anonymous users. Then you should be able to find it quicker.

Once found, just click it to open it, then you should be able to locate her comments on whichever task(s) she left them.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

I love the comment section! Is there a way to have an email sent to the creator of the SOP template every time a comment is added?

Is there a way to have an email sent to the team member who built the SOP or assign it so an email is sent to a specific team member when a comment is added to a workflow? I’ve been reviewing every workflow that is completed for comments, but this is unnecessary if there are no comments.

Hi @Noelani_Tanigawa !

Whomever leaves the comment simply needs to @tag whomever else they want to notify. Just like I tagged you in this comment here. Then those people will receive an email or in-app notification.

1 Like