Buy Box Contention

Do I need to enter Competitive FBA Sellers +1(myself) in the Buy Box Contention cell?

If I do not add myself to Buy Box Contention then the minimum profit of $150 would be lower if I enter the market sharing the profit with the other competitive sellers.

I’ve been wondering why WEBS has the Sourcing step to Check Number of Competitive Sellers after the Hide Low Profit Rows step. Shouldn’t we edit the New Sellers column in the spreadsheet first, and THEN hide the low profit columns?

You do not need to enter Competitive FBA Sellers +1(You) in the Buy Box Contention cell, this is automatically calculated in the Product Extraction Spreadsheet later. This is calculated into Est Profit and Est Unit share.

The step to check the Number of Competitive Sellers is after Hiding Low Profit Rows because you only need to double check products you are interested in carrying.

[quote=“Laura, post:3, topic:525, full:true”]
You do not need to enter Competitive FBA Sellers +1(You) in the Buy Box Contention cell, this is automatically calculated in the Product Extraction Spreadsheet later. This is calculated into Est Profit and Est Unit share.

Do you mean that if a product has 2 sellers, then the EST Profit and Est Unit share will be calculated as 3 sellers which the third one is me?

Correct!