How to significantly increase your supplier lead generation

On yesterday’s eCommerce Fast Track mastermind call, one of our members (Ben) and I talked about some of the things I learned while at the mastermind, and what I’m about to share with you is particularly applicable to your prospecting for new suppliers.

Why do so many sellers struggle to generate product/supplier leads?

They struggle because lead generation is a level 3 problem and they start doing it before completing the work needed for level 1 and level 2.

What are the first two levels, you ask?

Level 1 is authority and level 2 is positioning.

Think about this for a minute. If I’m trying to get you to book a call with me to consider partnering up to sell your products on Amazon and I don’t have any authority/credibility, how likely are you going to be to book a call with me?

Not very likely.

Now considering my positioning (messaging).

If one Amazon seller’s website messaging is “we sell on Amazon” and their competitor’s messaging is “we help brands solve Amazon-related problems”; which company would be more likely to appeal to a brand?

Obviously, it would be the company that helps brands solve their problems (because there are already far too many sellers that don’t do anything more than sell the product)

So…does it make sense to you that generating leads would be a lot easier if you have plenty of authority and the right positioning?

Of course it would be easier!

Want to learn more stuff like this from me? Please take a minute to fill out my community feedback survey, ok? Here’s the link: This form is currently unavailable!

Why take the time to help me? Because I’m going to help you by coming out with more free training material for you and if you don’t tell me what you want/need, I won’t know what to create.

Sound fair?

Go fill out the survey now, ok?

Take my survey now: This form is currently unavailable!

Have a question you’d like me to answer? Post your question below, ok?