Get it here:
This strategy for improving your On-Page SEO is from an Ahrefs.com article. It does NOT require you to create any new content, like blog posts or videos. It focuses on making improvements to your existing page content and structure.
You will learn:
- How to improve your page speed
- Optimal keyword placement in the URL, title tag, description tag, and H1 tag
- The benefit of using short, descriptive URLs
- Image filename and alt tag recommendations
- What Schema markup is and how to implement it properly
- Guidelines for page content
What Is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher (and ideally receive more traffic) from search engines. Specifically, this means making updates to the source code or content of a webpage, so that search engines find it more appealing for whichever keyword(s) you’re targeting.
When To Run It
Create a Workflow from this Template for each page of your website that you want to improve the SEO for.
Who Should Run It
Some of these action items are fairly technical and require server admin access, so you may need to involve several people in your company in these workflows.