What is the point of optimizing your listing and choosing your keywords?
Keywords on Amazon are almost entirely responsibile for your listing traffic. When you have a keyword in your title, description, or bullets you can “rank” for that keyword. This means that when a customer searches for a product using this keyword your Amazon page is more likely to show up in the results.
This is why it is so important to do the proper keyword research and inject these keywords into your listing.
What tools do you need to add the keywords into your listing?
In this process, we are going to show you how to use Cerebro, Magnet2, Frankenstein, and Scribbles to fully optimize your listing.
Overview of the process that this SOP will teach
- Collect your ASIN and a root keyword
- Use H10’s Cerebro for keyword mining
- Use Cerebro to find key phrases
- Use H10’s Magnet 2
- Collect your possible search terms
- Use H10’s Frankenstein to remove duplicate search terms
- Use Scribbles to draft your content