Pain is necessary

Today I started my morning like I always do; by watching motivational speeches on Youtube while I’m in the bathroom shaving, brushing my teeth, etc…

I like to start my day this way because it fires me up and ensures that when I sit down at my desk, I’m ready to make shit happen!

If you don’t yet have a morning routine that includes meditation, consuming inspirational content, and whatever else you need to get your head in the game, I’d like to challenge you to start TODAY.

To help you with that, I’m going to share with you the video that I watched this morning: I CAN DO THIS - Powerful Motivational Speech Video (Featuring William Hollis) - YouTube

This video was created by an African American man who grew up in the projects. His name is William King Hollis and if you think you have any disadvantages that are preventing you from being more successful in business and in life, I suspect hearing his story might help you to put that in perspective.

If you want to be successful in business; pain is necessary. If it wasn’t, everyone would own a successful company, wouldn’t they?

The difference between those that do, and those that only talk, is their ability to suffer through the pain.

Want proof? Think about anyone that has ever won a gold medal. Think their training was pain free?

Think about any actor that has hit it big. Think their early years were pain free?

I doubt it.

Pain is necessary. If you want to become financially successful, you have to be 100% committed to that goal; regardless of how much pain you are going to have to endure.

Now go make it happen!

Trent

PS. I’m planning to come up with more free training content and need your feedback so I know exactly what I need to create. Please tell me what you need, ok?

1 Like