Product Sourcing for Professionals

RE: the Product Sourcing for Professionals $397 Offer posted this past weekend, we signed up and I’m wondering, since we bought the Professional Package will our credit card be credited back the $397? Also when will we start to be able to view the 3 Videos on Modules covering: Product Discovery, Product Extraction & Product Purchasing going over the 37 steps you take before you send a purchase order to a new supplier to minimize risk of bad investment. Also, when is the next advanced sales call since that is also included? Thank you so much and we look forward to your reply(ies).

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. We have refunded the charge of $397 because you already own the full version of WEBS so there was no need to purchase this version. See you on the next WEBS customer call!

Hi, Trent. I bought the Product Sourcing for Professionals, and I received the link to the forum, but none of the other promised materials. I suspect that I just don’t know where to look. I tried contacting customer service and was channelled to Facebook and left a message there, but received no response. Can you help me?

Hi @Josie!

There’s usually two common issues:

1. You signed up to Flowster with a different email than you bought Product Sourcing for Professionals with.

2. You haven’t upgraded to the Standard plan: Flowster - Workflow Automation for Any Industry
    (since Product Sourcing for Professionals contains 7 templates and the Free plan can only accommodate 5)

If it’s neither of those things, please contact us at Flowster Support and we’ll be able to help further :slight_smile: