VA using PC2 & Revseller

My VA reported not having the Amazon Browser in his PC2. He downloaded the paid software & is using a US address VPN. He entered the correct MWS and Seller ID but still cant get it to work.
Does he have to be actually signed in my Amazon Seller account when setting up PC2?

Also considering subscribing to Revseller too. It seems that I also have to be logged in my Seller Central account for it to show brand restrictions. Any suggestions?

I would suggest you reach out to PC2 support.

Try Seller Central coaching https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=G201642900&ref_=xx_G201642900_a_r2_cont_sgsearch

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/learn/courses?ref_=selleru_athena_c17_m79&courseId=17&moduleId=79&modLanguage=English&contentType=VIDEO&videoPlayer=youtube

I would consider that you might need to get the VA’s name and contact info and email, and under permissions - name the VA and email him an invitation, and set his permissions . Then the VA would need to be recognized by Amazon if the software requires being in the system . You can request an Amazon coach to send walk you through directions and advise you.

It could be a PC2 problem, or an Amazon problem, or a problem of lack of link up and or lack of permissions.

Thanks for the tip guys!

Hi @twentyfoursevenagent - I am new to the forum and your teething issues last year are similar to mine that are happening now. Do you mind me asking - is your Product Extraction workflow process using PC2 working just fine? I downloaded the free version and it doesn’t have the button that says ‘Amazon Browser/Searches’. Do I need to purchase the full PC2 package?

I want to go through the whole process first before I get a VA onboard. Thanks for your help in advance!

@MoniqueAndKerry correct. You will need the paid version to run product extractions. Depending on what you’d prefer, we have extraction SOPs for PC2, Tactical Arbitrage, and then a free Helium10 SOP in the Flowster Marketplace.