Virtual Assistant sending Emails Hubspot

Hello Bright Ideas Tribe,
I would like to give my VA access to sending emails for me but not be able to see my inbox and read and view the replies. I have heard some of you mention having a VA send emails through Hubspot but not being able to view your emails. How would I go about setting this up? Thanks!

You can use HubSpot but there are also plenty of other tools you can have your VA set up campaigns in and send emails without having to give them access to your inbox.

Hi Mitch, thanks for the information and post. What other tools would you recommend that would allow my VA to set up email campaigns to prospective suppliers and send emails without being able to access my inbox?

@grant along with Hubspot, I’d recommend:

• Woodpecker

• Lemlist

• Mailchimp

• Apollo

Woodpecker is a pretty good entry level email sending service. I haven’t used HubSpot’s email marketing tools but they are probably free to you if you are using it for a CRM. You might want to start with that but there are some good other tools you could use also.

Hi @Mitch ,
Thanks for the suggestions and recommendations on the different tools. I think I will probably start with Hubspot as you mentioned. Thanks for all of the intel Mitch!

Anytime!