Website to show suppliers

Hi @Trent-Admin

Do you recommend that the website be an ecommerce site selling products in multiple categories or do you suggest a informational website about the value that we as resellers will be giving to the suppliers?

for example netrush, Etailz and others have more an informational one pager site rather than ecomm

What do you think?

Thank you

I recommend you have both. The emails you send should use the informational site domain, though.

So now the question is how do fulfill the promises you make to these guys? I’m not a marketer and I can’t optimize their listings nor am I an IP firm …

Thank you

Best regards

Well, if you want to be in this business, those are skills that you need to develop. Early on, you have a few choices.

1. Work with a company like Viral-Launch.com and pay them out of your pocket to do what you don’t know how to do.
  2. Work with really small brands that don’t expect much from you, study your craft, implement what you learn with these brands, and then when you target larger brands, you can point to the work you did for the smaller ones.