What email marketing tool(s) do you recommend?

There’s so many of them out there … which ones do you like and why?

Hi @Kane,

GMass has great ease of use, deliverability, and stats reporting. We’ve also tried Quickmail and Snov.io. Quickmail’s automated followups are fantastic. I couldn’t get Snov.io to work well at all for me but the conditional sequencing it boasts has a lot of potential.

I’d really like an email marketing tool that has the ability to build great followup sequences but can pick up email domains. By that I mean if I send an email to John@abc.com but get a response from Ann@abc.com, I don’t want a followup to be sent to John again.

Does anyone know of an email marketing tool with this capability?

1 Like

Use nethunt. Integrates with gsuite account. Can stay in gsuite account and put in stages in nethunt. Easier than HubSpot to set up. Train my va to send template emails in net hunt and made my life so much easier. Only respond to emails that need my attention. When using gmass had 15% emails did not go through. Using nethunt probably under 5% maybe lower. Big fan of nethunt in my business.

Does Nethunt have followup capabiliies similar to GMass?

Thanks,
Phil

@Dwtarbe That sounds great. I’ll look into it.

As for my favorite email marketing tools, I often use eSputnik and Mailchimp to promote my E-commerce projects. Both seem easy to use and offer different great free options.

In the case of Mailchimp it is 12000 emails you can send per month in the trial version. Also I like its drag&drop editor containing various blocks for different purposes. But the main disadvantage is the absence of “Undo” button for every editing option. Anyway, I really like this user-friendly design.

As for eSputnik, you can order for free the development of 1 email template for your website and send 2500 letters and 10 SMS using your free plan. Here is a piece of an email template developed by eSputnik team especially for my website:

Looks cool, especially given that it was free. So, this is a really interesting feature.
And speaking of cons, you can’t use mouse to stretch or narrow email blocks in the editor. Fortunately, there are “+” and “-” buttons to do it fast.

Hope my answer will be useful.

Thanks @BigLoo. That email template looks real nice! What do you prefer out of the two? I believe we have experimented with Mailchimp in the past.

1 Like

Thank you! I would recommend to try both tools to find most appropriate for your purposes. Both platforms contain interesting features and different free plans. So, it depends on your personal preferences.

LCS Squared is CRM software for those who are digital marketers or online business owners who tend to execute their own marketing strategy. This is a robust, feature-rich CRM that will meet the needs of any business owner, whether they are leading an individual group or a team. This is designed to help you get the leads you want so they can become loyal customers. For more information Checkout My Blog Lead Conversion Squared review.